Home > Quality Statement
RFEA is committed to developing, delivering and improving services which meet the needs of our clients in accordance with our Charity Objects.
To achieve this, it will operate a Business Management System (BMS) designed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. The Quality Policy of RFEA is designed to:
The Management is committed to:
- Developing and improving the Quality Management System.
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- The enhancement of client satisfaction.
The Management has a continuing commitment to:
To meet the employment needs and give satisfaction to all our clients and other stakeholders and interested parties; whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations.
All processes and policies used by RFEA to effectively deliver employment services are determined, resourced appropriately, documented, monitored and measured to ensure conformance to: (a) client requirements, (b) quality objectives and (c) any applicable regulations, legislation and codes of practice.
- Provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met.
- Ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this Quality Policy.
- Reduce of hazards, prevention of injury, ill health and pollution.
- Maintain a Business Management System that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on risk.
- This Quality Policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
The structure of the Quality Management System is defined in this Quality Manual.
All personnel understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and abide with the contents of the Quality Manual.
The Organisation constantly monitors its quality performance and implements improvements when appropriate.
This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed to ensure its continuing suitability. This policy applies to all employees of RFEA.
RFEA – The Forces Employment Charity
Date: 2nd April 2020