EM3 Veterans & Families Programme
Employment support for veterans, military spouses and dependants in the M3 region.
Starting in January 2022, RFEA became the chosen delivery partner for EM3, a new initiative from Enterprise M3 Local Enterprise Partnership, part-funded by the European Social Fund. The programme focuses on the EM3 area and supports veterans, their partners and spouses, and children, as part of plans to lead economic recovery in the M3 region by growing a skilled population in a range of sectors and industries including;
- Digital enterprises
- Medical technology
- Medical science
- Sustainable and low carbon construction
- Space and satellite industries
Our experienced advisors tailor a range of services to each individual participating in the programme to support them in offering clients a unique experience bespoke to their specific requirements. By working with RFEA’s team of expert advisors, many of whom have also served, job seekers can ensure they stand out and show employers how their skills and values can fit within the workforce. A combination of practical employment support, accredited training, corporate mentoring, and more are offered to all participants.
If you live in this area and want to find out more about this exciting opportunity, contact us or register with us today.
If you’re outside the EM3 area, we offer a number of other specialist programmes including:
- Ex-Forces Employment Programme, offering life-long employment support to veterans of HM armed forces
- Families Programme, employment support to family members of serving and ex-service personnel
- Military Women Programme, available to any female who has served
- Forces for London, employment support specifically to ex-Forces personnel living in London