TechVets’ mission is to build a bridge for veterans and service leavers into cyber security and the technology sector.
Join the online community
Join your peers for support and advice on transitioning into Cyber or Tech. TechVets provides a safe community environment with like-minded tech-curious veterans to support you in through any transition/resettlement concerns, your Cyber/tech discipline problems, learning and development as well as training collaboration, and local physical/virtual meetups to maintain your Military family.
- De-bunk the resettlement and Cyber/Tech myths.
- Provide pastoral support through a complex, challenging time.
- Leverage expertise of those veterans who are experienced Cyber practitioners.
- Network with our UK wide community or specifically with one of our 12 active regional chapters across the UK.
Access the TechVets Academy
TechVets have created learning pathways for all members to use as guidance, starting at the very beginning of the journey assuming zero knowledge and experience. The pathways, developed by industry professionals from within the TechVets membership, use a blend of open-source resources, our partner training and TechVets community support to empower those new to Cyber/Tech to choose the pathway that is best for them.
You’ll have access to leading Cyber Security and Technology Training from our fantastic partnerships that includes:
- Tier 1 vocational cyber training through the Veterans Digital Cyber Academy powered by Immersive Labs.
- Access to industry technology-specific training, be that through the TechVets Fortinet Network Security Academy or the TechVets SplunkWork+ that provides access to Splunk Fundamentals I&II
- Or perhaps join one of our teams to learn while enjoying competitive team events either in our Capture the Flag Team or for those slightly more technical experienced – the TechVets Hack The Box Team
You can also develop your non-technical skills with support developing your soft skills, improving your online profile and personal branding and enhancing your CV to be job-ready.
If you are still serving, leaving the military or a veteran interested in tech, then we would love you to join the TechVets community.