Less than two years post-discharge? You don’t need to register with us to access Career Transition Partnership (CTP) support or reactivate RightJob.

CTP’s assistance is available to everyone who is still serving (except Reservists) or who discharged less than two years ago. If you’d like to access your CTP provision instead of registering with RFEA, please email cstadmin@ctp.org.uk or call the Central Support Team on 0121 236 0058.

The details you provide here will help RFEA direct you to the most appropriate employability support and guidance. Please call our Veterans’ Support Team on 0121 262 3058 if you have any questions or need help registering.

RFEA will also ask for Proof of Service. If you need to access your military records you can apply for a copy on the gov.uk website.