"Our mission is to deliver an effective and responsive job-finding service through the provision of quality employment guidance, education and information."
- To support Servicemen and women in the career planning process by providing advice, and guidance, which enables them to develop their capacities to determine and execute immediate and later career decisions.
- To provide up-to-date and accessible information on employment, further training and wider opportunities.
- To maintain and develop links with employers and other relevant agencies regionally and nationally.
- To provide an excellent, quality service to both Service leavers and our employers, always maintaining professionalism and sincerity.
- To set high expectations and apply our skills, energy and passion to reach them.
- To constantly evolve our service in order to match your needs and to ensure that you achieve your goals, whether it be as a candidate looking for a job or an employer seeking the right person to fill your vacancy.