How We Help
RFEA is the leading military charity provider of employment services and jobs to Service leavers and ex-Forces personnel.
Our vision is to assist these individuals in finding a job and remaining in employment for the rest of their working lives. We have an unparalleled understanding of the skills and ambition that ex-Forces and Service leavers bring to the employment market. We have a proven track record of helping all ranks, trades, backgrounds and services to find and remain in high-quality employment from the moment they leave the Armed Forces.
We provide a high-quality, no-cost recruiting service to thousands of employers across the UK and overseas, giving them ready access to high-calibre skilled and talented Service leavers and ex-Forces candidates. We work with employers from the largest multi-national to local organisations and regional subject matter experts (SMEs) across a diverse range of industries including construction, marketing, telecommunications, IT, logistics, oil and gas, human resources and project management.
Our expertise across the Service leaver community and our strong links with employers enables us to provide a constant flow of high-quality job opportunities, tailored to meet the needs of both parties.
We deliver innovative, integrated employability programmes across the UK which include:
- Working with Right Management Ltd we deliver the employment arm of the successful Career Transition Partnership (CTP), including support to wounded, injured and sick.
- CTP Future Horizons for early service leavers leaving the military.
- The RFEA Employment ‘Compass’ programme, supporting all ex-Forces individuals regardless of background or need – for the rest of their working lives.
- Support to Wounded, Injured and Sick Veterans in partnership with Help 4 Heroes.
- We also support Veterans identified in Prison Custody in the East of England. We now wish to expand this further, working with the Prime Providers under Transforming Rehabilitation and NOMs.
In partnership with Walking With the Wounded, RFEA also delivers:
Are you ex-Forces or a recent Service leaver and seeking employment? We can provide you with expert, up-to-date advice and guidance including:
- Support and advice around career choices;
- Researching the employment market;
- Job matching;
- Training advice;
- Helping you to develop your CV and interview techniques;
- Expert industry knowledge.
Employment support is available wherever you live via our nationwide network of offices and our telephone and web based helpdesk – call our team on 0121 2360058 or register here.